Hi, everyone. My name is Charles Anton and I offer Professional Home Inventory Services and insurance claim photography.
My Journey Towards Founding B4UClaim
My journey of founding B4UClaim starts with doing photography as a hobby 45 years ago, starting with a Polaroid. Then I was given a Kodak 35mm Model 110. Now I have a Nikon D3300 with a high-power external flash. I have a DJI Mavik Air 2 for top-down inspections of buildings.
I started this business after working as an expert site inspector and photographer to gather evidence for insurance companies for 7 years. Those insurance companies include:
- Liberty Mutual
- National General
- The Hartford
- State Farm
- Kemper and others.
During my tenure working for these companies, I have been requested several times by policyholders to share the photos. Since I’ve been hired by the insurance companies I had to say “no” and decline their requests.
Well, that time has passed. Now you can benefit from my expertise and have the best photos of your Home and Business Inventory “B4” you need to claim for its damages.
What I Offer
B4UClaim offers a full suite of Professional Home and Business Inventory Services. My credentials includes:
- California Public Adjuster License # 4074583
- 7 Years Work Experience as Insurance Claims Investigator
- Associate degree in Electronics & Computer Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in English
- i-Car Certification Insurance Bundle
- Photographer for Los Angeles Jaguar Club since 2013
- Concours Judge for Jaguar Owners Club of North America since 2013
I have taken photos and measurements for all types of claims including:
- Vehicle Accidents (motorcycle, off-road, commercial, private, RV)
- Liability (accident injury, slip n fall, employee injury, all types of scenes)
- Property Damage (fire, water, burglary, etc.)
Obtaining the California Public Adjuster License entailed:
- Background check
- Minimum number of hours of coursework
- Minimum number of years working claims before applying for the license
- Passing the California Public Adjuster Exam
My utmost experience in working with adjusters, conducting superior claims inspections with photos, and knowledge that comes with the Public Adjuster License, assures you will receive the best in Home and Business Inventory Photography.
Moreover, my vehicle inspection skills have also been honed for the position of Concours Judge in the Jaguar Owners Club of North America. Jaguars at these shows are judged for:
- Paint and body condition
- Presentation of original parts
- Engine Compartment condition
- Interior condition including seats, dash, headliner, carpets, and more
If you are an adjuster from out of the area and need to get the photos right away, you don’t need to travel as the photos are just a few clicks away!
Photos We Provide:
- Professional Home and Business Inventory Services
- During the claims process
- After the repairs are completed
- Vehicle and motorcycle inventory and damage claims
- Accident and injury claims (ex: vehicle, slip trip and fall, food, etc.)
If You Are A:
- Business owner
- Vehicle owner
- Accident victim
This service is for you. Get protected B4UClaim. The proof is in the photos.